From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||Tether foes to a Void Anchor, slowing, weakening, and suppressing them for you and your allies.|
- Shadowshot is the Super ability of Hunter's Nightstalker subclass.
- Deadfall - The Void Anchors fired from Shadowshot become traps and wait for prey. Void Anchors have increased range and last longer.
- Keen Scout - Sprint and sneak faster, and gain an enhanced tracker. Tethered enemies are marked for easy tracking.
- Moebius Quiver - Fire Shadowshot multiple times in rapid succession. Shadowshot deals massive damage against tethered enemies.
- Orpheus Rig - Provides ability energy for each enemy tethered by Shadowshot anchors.
- By default, Void Anchors fired from Shadowshot last for 4(?) seconds before dissipating.
- By default, firing Shadowshot once drains all super energy.
- By default, Void Anchors generate Orbs of Light when they initially tether enemies based on number and toughness of enemies.
- Tethered enemies are slowed, have ability usage disabled, and take 35% additional damage from all sources.
- Shadowshot's weakening effect does not stack with and will overwrite that of Sunbreaker's Hammer Strike.