|Description|| An excessively ornate key for a specific Opulent Chest.|
Check the item description for the clue that leads to the right chest.
Opulent Keys can drop from the following sources on the Derelict Leviathan:
- See also: Opulent Chests
Opulent Keys are used to open Opulent Chests on the Derelict Leviathan. Each Opulent Key will only open a specific Opulent Chest, found on the Derelict Leviathan in either the Pleasure Gardens or the Royal Pools. A clue in the key's item description will hint at the location of the chest within a specific sector.
The possible clues are:
- Pleasure Gardens, among the ruins
- Pleasure Gardens, by fallen greatness
- Pleasure Gardens, guarded by a loyal companion
- Royal Pools, among stately columns
- Royal Pools, at the feet of greatness
- Royal Pools, where water used to fall
Only 1 Opulent Key can be carried at a time, so it is recommended to use it as soon as possible.
- When the player has an Opulent Key in their inventory, entering a sector with a matching Opulent Chest will briefly display an "Opulent Key Held" buff in order to indicate this.
- Attempting to open an Opulent Chest that does not match the Opulent Key in the player's inventory will display the message "Your Opulent Key does not fit this lock" when interacting with it.