From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Tree||Attunement of Sky|
|Description||Activate while midair to dodge twice.|
|Key Bind||Air Move|
Icarus Dash is a Dawnblade movement ability.
While airborne, activate to dash in the target horizontal movement over 1 second (defaults to backwards), resetting vertical momentum. While dashing, the movement can be steered with the camera facing.
This ability can be cast a second time after 0.5 seconds. Cooldown starts on the last cast and does not lock out the second dash.
- A melee attack can be cast mid-dash to cancel the dash early.
- A sound will indicate if attempting to cast while on ground. Icarus Dash can still be cast within 0.2s of an invalid cast (e.g. Cast on ground, then jump).
- The user will glow to indicate a movement buff.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue in which the cooldown was interfering with the Daybreak dodge.
- Version/2.7.0 — Attunement of Sky Rework
- Now has two dodges per 5 seconds.
- Dodge now has a slight upward velocity.
- Dodge in super is now one long dodge per second.