Fists of Havoc
From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Fists of Havoc|
|Description||Supercharge your fists and slam the ground with the force of a maelstrom.|
Fists of Havoc is the Super ability of Titan's Striker subclass.
General Ability Notes
- The Light Attack function (bound by default on PC to LMB) causes the Titan to charge shoulder-first in the general direction of aim, dealing Arc damage to enemies on contact and consuming a chunk of super energy.
- The Heavy Attack function (bound by default on PC to RMB) causes the Titan to perform a ground slam attack, dealing high Arc damage in an area of effect centered on the Titan and consuming a large chunk of super energy.
- Killing enemies with Fists of Havoc produces Orbs of Light.
- Terminal Velocity - Fist of Havoc's ground slam attack leaves a damage-dealing field in its wake and deals more damage the longer it's in the air.
- Trample - Killing enemies with Fist of Havoc extends its duration.
- Light attack cost increased to 12.5% from 11.5%.
- Code of the Juggernaut light attack is instead increased to 4.5% from 3%.
- Heavy attack cost reduced to 21% from 25%.