Blessing of Order
|Blessing of Order|
|Item Type||Armor Perk|
|Exotic Item||Boots of the Assembler|
|Description||Standing in a healing rift creates Noble Seekers that seek out allies that are not in a rift and heal them. Standing in an empowering rift creates Noble Seekers that grant both you and your ally a damage bonus. Each time a Noble Seeker finds one of your allies, the duration of your rift is briefly extended while you are standing in it.|
While you are inside a rift, you create a Noble Seeker for each fireteam member, including yourself (6s cooldown). A seeker lasts 10s, and will home in on a nearby fireteam member. Upon expiration or close proximity to the target, the seeker explodes and grants effects to allies struck; after 3s, it spawns a remnant in its place. Noble Seeker will not target the caster, and will not target nor affect an ally inside of a rift. Absorbing a Noble Seeker grants you an effect based on the rift it came from:
- HEALING: If the rift is Healing Rift, Noble Seeker instantly cures 45% hitpoints and triggers health regeneration.
- EMPOWERING: If the rift is Empowering Rift, Noble Seeker grants BLESSING OF THE SKY for 5s.
- BLESSING OF THE SKY: Gain 35% increased weapon damage (20% against guardians).
If a seeker reaches its target, you gain EXTENDED RIFT for 5s, stacking up to 10s.
- EXTENDED RIFT: The rift's expiration timer is paused while this effect is active. This effect is lost upon exiting the rift.
- A fireteam member must be in the instance to be accounted for Noble Seeker generation.
- Noble Seeker can be absorbed by non-fireteam members.
- Among the seekers generated, one of them will not target anyone, and will expire quickly. This is designed to facilitate synergy with Noble Rounds.
- Arc Soul aura can be extended up to 20s.