Hammer of Sol
From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Hammer of Sol|
|Description||Summon a flaming hammer and wreak destruction down upon your enemies.|
- Hammer of Sol is the Super ability of Titan's Sunbreaker subclass. On use, the Titan manifests a blazing hammer in their right hand and throws it at their enemies, reforming the hammer each time it explodes.
General Ability Notes
- Both Light Attack and Heavy Attack (bound on PC by default, respectively, to LMB and RMB) cause the Titan to throw the Hammer of Sol, consuming a chunk of super energy. The hammer explodes on impact, dealing high Solar damage to enemies caught in the blast. Kills with Hammer of Sol create Orbs of Light.
- Endless Siege - Hammers create a Sunspot on impact. While standing in Sunspots, you throw hammers faster.
- Explosive Pyre - Enemies kill by Hammer of Sol explode.
- Sol Invictus - Solar ability kills restore your health. Grenade and melee ability kills leave a deadly Sunspot in their wake.
- Sun Warrior - Passing through a Sunspot causes your Solar abilities to recharge faster and your Super to last longer.
- Tempered Metal - Solar Ability kills grant you and nearby allies bonus movement and reload speed.
- Vulcan's Rage - Hammers shatter into explosive molten embers on impact.
- Hallowfire Heart - Greatly improves the recharge rate of your Solar abilities while Hammer of Sol is charged.