From Destiny 2 Wiki
|This page describes content which is not available in the game.|
|"Equinox (Map)" was moved into the Destiny Content Vault in Beyond Light.|
Equinox is a PvP Map.
Black Pyramids is an initial spawn location on the east side of Equinox. It is filled with hallways that will lead you to 3 areas:
- Purple Hall is all the way left and leads you to Purple Bridge.
- Purple Bridge it right above the Middle and is connected with Center Room. There's a purple cube in the middle that serves as a good cover from which you can defend Purple Fort.
- Purple Fort has Capture point A, making it a high-traffic area.
- Middle contains Capture point B and is where the majority of fights will take place.. There are multiple entries to the area, but there are also a lot of walls that you can duck behind and regain your HP.
- Center Room is a huge staircase that exits on Middle on the south,Golden Bridge on the north, and Purple Bridge on the east. This is a dangerous area, as there are multiple openings.
- Gold Bridge connects Middle, Cylinders, and Center Room. It contains a golden cube, behind which you can regenerate your HP.
- Cylinders is a hallway that connects Gold Bridge with Gold Spheres.
- Gold Spheres is an initial spawn zone on the west side of Equinox. It's a maze-like area that lets you access Gold Fort from multiple angles.
- Gold Fort is right next to Gold Bridge and has Capture point C.
- Equinox has a lot of sniper lanes, so we recommend equipping a good Pulse rifle.
- The map has many little passageways, learn them well so you can move seamlessly between capture points.