From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Not what you were looking for?|
|See En Garde (Finisher).|
|Description||Quick attacks immediately after swapping to this sword do additional damage.|
|Swords||Future Imperfect, Quickfang, Honor's Edge, Future Safe 10|
Quick attacks immediately after swapping to this sword do additional damage.
Swapping to your sword triggers En Garde. The sword must be stowed for 1 second before En Garde can be triggered again.
- +30% increased damage on light attacks
- 1.5s duration
- Damage bonus reduced to +30% from +50%.
- Added to the game
- "Destiny 2 Weapon Perks: By the Numbers." Google Docs, curated by Soleceon, Patch 126.96.36.199, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X4xq4dwtfOGa2ane-GfJNtGGtKH0lOslm1-6RXo6xrE. Accessed 3 Dec 2021
- "The Destiny 2 Data Compendium." Google Docs, maintained by Pip1n, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WaxvbLx7UoSZaBqdFr1u32F2uWVLo-CJunJB4nlGUE4. Accessed 3 Dec 2021
- "Destiny 2 Update 2.8.0" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 10 Mar. 2020, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/48838. wikipage