Orb of Light
The Orbs of Light are items generated by players.
An Orb of Light is a white sphere that falls to the ground and can be picked up by running over it. Collecting an Orb restores a small amount of the player's Super energy. The player is unable to pick up an Orb of Light if their Super meter is fully charged.
They are generated by casting Supers, defeating enemies with Supers or with Masterworked weapons. In most cases, Orbs of Light are generated with weapons only on multikills. If an Orb was generated by using an ability, it will fall down from the player who cast it. If it was generated by a kill, it will fall down from the killed enemy.
When a nearby player generates Orbs of Light, it is announced in the system chat.
Some Mods provide additional benefits to the players who gather Orbs of Light.
- Recuperation — Replenishes health each time you pick up an Orb of Light.
- Better Already — Your health begins to regenerate immediately after picking up an Orb of Light.
- Innervation — Reduces grenade cooldown each time you pick up an Orb of Light.
- Invigoration — Reduces melee cooldown each time you pick up an Orb of Light.
- Insulation — Reduces class ability cooldown each time you pick up an Orb of Light.
- Absolution — Reduces all ability cooldowns each time you pick up an Orb of Light.
- Taking Charge — Become Charged with Light by picking up Orbs of Light.